Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Best Reactions to Games

The most pissed I remember being after games

1. After the Green Bay loss in 0o' (The Cris Dishman, Antonio Freeman game) I went and started throwing stuff left and right in my apartment about midnight.

2. After the Green Bay loss at home this year, I skipped some of my families Christmas festivities to cool off from the loss.

3. After the Falcons loss in 99', I drove back in a blizzard, and couldn't read the Newspaper for like three or four days, just for the amount of pain it caused. I remember waking up the next morning and not believing it had happened.

The Most excited I ever got

1. When the Vikings beat the Giants on the Eddie Murray kick in the 98 playoffs, I ran around my grandmother's house about then slipped, and almost really hurt my ankle.

2. When the Vikings beat the Broncos in 03', boy did I shoot my mouth off after that game.

3. I have no rushes like when the Vikings beat the Pack at Lambeau in 98, 03, and the 05 playoffs. These were all so-sweet in thier own ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home