Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Mock as of Thursday Night

This is what I am thinking and hearing as of now. I will do it more extensively saturday morning though.
1. SF-Alex Smith
2. Mia-It could be Ronnie Brown, or Braylon Edwards. I am hearing little buzz about Aaron Rodgers here. I will go Brown for now. This could change by Saturday.
3. Clev- I am hearing not to rule out Antrelle Rolle here, but it looks like Braylon Edwards
4. Chi-Cedric Benson
5. TB-Cadillac Williams, although don't rule out Aaron Rodgers at this point.
6. Ten-Either Rolle or Pac-Man Jones. I would have said Rolle till I read the best football mind today DR.Z- I will go with the Z-MAN for now.
7.MN-I will agree with what I am hearing today, and say the Vikings take Troy Williamson. I have been hearing this on both KFAN and ESPN, as Mike Williams is slipping due to his lack of speed.
8.Ariz-A.Rolle, pretty simple
9.WSH-C.Rogers
10. Det-Some might say Aaron Rodgers, some Derrick Johnson, some Shawne Merriman, and some Demarcus Ware, some Erasmus James so I really don't know here. I will surpise people and say Erasmus James, they don't really need Derrick Johnson.
11. Dal-Demarcus Ware just slightly over Shawne Merriman
12. SD-Could be Merriman who is the best pass-rusher here, it could also be Marcus Spears, or big Mike Williams. I don't think they take a 3-4 end here. Mike Williams I think they would prefer a guy to stretch the field. I will go Shawne Merriman for now.
13. Hou-DR.Z points to Alex Barron, they made a run at Orlando Pace, he's a good pass-blocker he's the pick. But wait Mike Williams is still on the board.
14. Car-They would like Alex Barron. So I'll make him the pick.
15. KC-I can't believe that DR.Z would name his source here in Dick Vermeil to take Thomas Davis. But Len Pasquarelli seems to sort of agree. I think Davis' terrific pro-day time makes him the pick. but I better give someone Aaron Rodgers.
16. NO- I think Thomas Davis is going to be the pick here.
17. CIN-They are going to go defense it looks like David Pollack becomes thier pick, I'll stick with the Z-Man
18. MN- Derrick Johnson slips to em'. They would prefer a rush-end but his lack of physical play causes him to slide.
19. STL- It looks like everyone thinks Jamaal Brown of Oklahoma
20. Dal-Marcus Spears as they cheer.
21. Jac-Marlin Jackson, though DR.Z goes different, he gave no reason though, Del-Rio goes Defense.
22. Bal-Mark Clayton come on down.
23. Sea- Dan Cody, the ESPN draft special and DR.Z go with him. I don't know, so I will too.
24. GB-Shaun Cody or Travis Johnson. Nah, I am going with Brodney Pool of Oklahoma.
25. Was- Jason Campbell
26. Oak-Fabian Washingston with his unbelievable speed seems like a Raider here.
27. ATL-Travis Johnson works here.
28. SD- Khalif Barnes to quote Monty Burns "excellent"
29. IND-Shaun Cody works here.
30. Pit-Heath Miller
31. Phil-Matt Jones
32. NE- Barrett Rudd- I stated this here, first and I am sticking with it.

I got confused during this at times, this will be reworked after another day of reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home