Monday, April 18, 2005

The winds they are changing

For what I heard last week from John Clayton, I was told it was a ninety percent chance that Aaron Rodgers goes one, but now I am hearing reports that the 49ers prefer Alex Smith. So I don't know what will happen at 1.

I know at 2, Miami wants to trade down. I also know that they liked Alex Smith. I had heard for weeks, Ronnie Brown at 2. This pick is totally up in the air.

Cleveland at 3, I am hearing Braylon Edwards, based on Phil Savage's value system. I have also heard that they don't like Aaron Rodgers.

Chicago at 4, according to Peter King he is under the impression the Bears are going Cedric Benson, where as reports I have heard from Chicago point to Cadillac Williams.

Tampa Bay-There is nothing all that new with them since my post thursday.

This holds true for Tennessee at 6, as it looks like Antrelle Rolle at the moment, though it could shift to big Mike Williams.

So what does this mean for the Vikings? I see basic uncertainty till Saturday Morning. I have heard Ronnie Brown in a trade-up mentioned by a few sources like Rosen's Sports Sunday, and Peter King. I heard Frank Gilliam Vikings Senior Player Personnel Consultant throw out smoke screens last -night on Rosen's Sports Sunday. So I have very little besides this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home