Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yahoo Reports

That the Vikings will close a deal with the Miami Dolphins to trade both their firsts for the number 2 pick. This will be so the Vikings can take Braylon Edwards, this will according to Charles Robinson get done soon. I don't know how accurate Charles Robinson is when it comes to this regard, but my thoughts on this trade should be well-known. I have heard conflicting reports here from John Clayton and Len Pasquerali. Basically I don't know what is going to happen here.

. Also I am hearing reports not to discount the Vikings if they stay at 7 taking Troy Williamson of South Carolina, my negative thoughts on this have already been made known. But Chris Mortensen gave him to the Vikings in his mock on the Dan Patrick show today.c

His Mock went as such
1. SF-A.SMITH
2. MIA-R.BROWN
3.CLEV-B.EDWARDS
4. CHI-C.BENSON
5.TB-C.WILLIAMS
6.TEN-M.WILLIAMS
7.MN-T.WILLIAMSON
8. ARIZ-A.ROLLE
9.WASH-C.ROGERS

. In another tidbit I have heard from multiple sources national sources that not to discount Antrell Rolle as high as number 3.

.Possibly, one more update today, I am going to the Twins game tonight, don't worry though I will be thinking about the draft, the whole time I am there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home