Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Final Mock with some huge swerves

1. San Fransisco- Alex Smith this is what I am hearing, but they have also had discussions in the last 24 hours with Aaron Rodgers and Braylon Edwards
2. Miami-Braylon Edwards-I hear he's number one on their board, I would take a running back if I was them with their QB situation but whatever.
3. Cleveland-After losing the two players they covet, I am hearing will take Demarcus Ware of Troy from John Clayton or try to trade down to take David Pollack. It also wouldn't shock me if they took Antrelle Rolle. I think they will probably make a trade somewhere. Late Update: I am hearing Pollack may be the pick here as of 10:23 CST. I heard Ware about 9:45 AM
4. Chicago- I think Cedric Benson fits the best with thier power-running game, but they also could take one of the Auburn RB'S
5. Tampa Bay- Flip a coin between Mike Williams, Aaron Rodgers, and Cadillac Williams. I know Mike Williams had dinner last night with BUCS gm Bruce Allen. So I thought about putting him down. Then I figured I better stick with Cadillac.
6. Tennessee- Now a few people are hearing Pac-Man Jones here, so I'll stick with Dr.Z
7. Minnesota-Troy Williamson- I have become more convinced of this the last day, this doesn't mean more in favor of it. Although this doens't seem to be a type of pick to make sense with the switch in Offensive philosophies to justify trading Randy Moss. I want Shawne Merriman-here, and I am not convinced about Big Mike Williams
8. Arizona-Antrelle Rolle-Though they could go RB since Ronnie Brown is still on the board
9. Washingston-Carlos Rogers, though I wouldn't rule out Mike Williams, a trade with the Hated Cowboys or anything else.
10. Detroit-I don't think they are going to take Derrick Johnson, I think they'll take Pollack or Merriman. The reason they have enough LB's that can run, they need a pass-rusher. I think they could take Erasmus James here. But I think they'll take a Matt-Millen type player in David Pollack
11. Dallas-Shawne Merriman
12. San Diego- Mike Williams or Marcus Spears, I'll say Big Mike Williams stops his free fall here.
13. Houston-Ronnie Brown, they could go O-line but Brown is just too tempting.
14. Carolina- Jamaal Brown- I am hearing he has surpassed Alex Barron on teams boards, and I think he'll come in with this pick.
15. Kansas City- Derrick Johnson or Thomas Davis- I say Thomas Davis. I think by now a team like Tampa Bay would trade a first next year for Aaron Rodgers.
16. New Orleans- Let's go Aaron Rodgers, the Saints don't have a lot of confidence in Aaron Brooks, do I think he'll be a saint, no. But I wouldn't be shocked if he is the pick here. I'll give the folks Derrick Johnson in a normal pick
17. Cincinnati-I am hearing that they like Erasmus James, well that's all I have really heard.
18. Minnesota- This is going to get screwed up by trades. I'll stick with Derrick Johnson, but I think the pick will really be Marcus Spears as the best avalible player. They seem to want a physical RE as indicated by thier offer sheet to Aaron Kampmann. So I think Spears stands a great chance to be the pick. I will rail against this pick if it happens.
19. St.Louis- They wanted Jamaal Brown. They get Alex Barron.
20. Dallas-They really want Marcus Spears- who they would pick. Instead they take Spears for the sake of the mock, but in reality get Mark Clayton of Oklahoma. Aaron Rodgers is messing everything up. I am hearing that Luis Castillo could also be the pick here.
21. Jacksonville-I am hearing Fabian Washingston but I think it could be Matt Jones, or Marlin Jackson. I have heard strong indicators of Jones but I don't know after their Reggie Williams experience they will see that as such a good idea.
22. Balitmore- I would have them taking Mark Clayton in the mock, in reality they will get Travis Johnson of Flordia State, to fill their D-Tackle needs and end their pursuit of Corey Simon.
23. Seattle- It could be Dan Cody, or a linebacker reach, or local Khalif Barnes. I better start giving Dr.Z some cred and take Dan Cody.
24.Green Bay-Speaking of linebacker reaches. I hear Odell Thurman of Georgia will be the pick. I don't know if I buy it. But this isn't a Packer site, so have him. Although don't rule out Brodney Pool, or a young QB
25. Washingston-Jason Campbell-You want em, you got him.
26. Oakland- They like Justin Miller of Clemson I guess. He would make the perfect Raider all-pro potential with question marks.
27. Atlanta- They like a Cornerback they aren't sure if he will be there. Let's hope it is Marlin Jackson, cause I am tired of thinking.
28. San Diego-Khalif Barnes, though I could see Roddy White.
29. Indy-Mike Patterson, this is what I am hearing, though I wouldn't rule out Matt Roth of Iowa.
30. Pit-Heath Miller
31. Phil-Will prbably trade up, I'll give them Matt Jones just for balance.
32. NE-I am sticking with Barrett Rudd of Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home