Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The NFL DRAFT Picks 1-17

1. Hou-R.Bush-RB USC
2. NO-M.Leinart-QB-USC
3. Ten-V.Young-QB-Texas- Though I heard in the last day or two, Vince Young might be slipping a bit due to his unorthdox throwing motion.
4. NYJ-D'Brickshaw Fergurson-T-Virgina-Could go Mario Williams since John Abraham will probably leave.
5. GB-Mario Williams-DE-NC State- They have bigger needs at LB-but 4-3 teams rarely take LB's over DE's. So no AJ Hawk here.
6. Oak-AJ Hawk- LB- Ohio State- I could see something strange here, they could go Haloti Ngata, Micheal Huff, Jimmy Williams, or even Vernon Davis.
7. SF-Deangelo Willams-RB-Memphis-The biggest need here is DB- so I say Jimmy Williams-Va.Tech over Micheal Huff, but wouldn't rule out Deangelo Williams of Memphis who Mike Nolan coached in the Senior Bowl.
8. Buf-Haloti Ngata-DT-Oregon-Their Run D really suffered-last year.
9. Det-Tamba Hali-DE Penn State- I think they go with the best-pass rusher in the draft over J. Williams and Huff, and Jay Cutler
10. Ariz- I see them maybe signing someone in FA but I'll say Lendale White -RB-USC for Now.
11. STL-Jimmy Williams-DB Virgina Tech
12. Clev-Chad Greenway-LB-Iowa-Biggest need for them.
13. Bal-Micheal Huff-DB-Texas
14. Phil-Vernon Davis-TE Maryland
15. ATL- Winston Justice-T USC
16. MIA-JAy Cutler-QB-Vanderbilt
17.MN-Deangelo Williams-RB Memphis-I can dream can't I. Seriously Williams could slip like Deuce McAllister did in 2001 due to durablity concerns combined with lack of height-I will be high-fiving though if this is the pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home