Monday, August 01, 2005

Intial Training Camp Thoughts

Most Outrageous Prediction: I have heard from muliple people (I.E. Darren Sharper, and Mike Rosenthal) that they expect Micheal Bennett to have between 1600-1800 yards. Considering Bennett's injury history, I wouldn't hold my breath on this happening. If Bennett is healthy enough to get 1000, I would consider that a good season for him.

Who will win the Kicking Job?: I am hearing Paul Edinger kicked the ball better, Sunday, but Aaron Elling kicked the ball better, Saturday.

Who should you watch out for?: Siaha Burley. Burley was the MVP of the Arena League for the Arizona Rattlers. They think he could surprise as a punt returner. Burley was also Daunte Culpepper's leading receiver at Central Flordia.

Troy Williamson deal: Intresting structure to it. I like the fact that he is being payed by a Roster Bonus. The fact that he is going to count 8 figures against the cap this season, works.

Kenechi Udeze-I have heard is much improved and could approach a double-digit sack season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home