Thursday, December 01, 2005

Vikings/Lions Pick

I am going to be out of town so I'll make the pick tonight.

*I am actually glad the Lions are starting Jeff Garcia, instead of Joey Harrington. Garcia is banged-up, and looked really horrible last week vs Atlanta. Harrington last week was doomed by things not his own fault-Fumbles, Bad Routes, and Poor Pass Blocking. Not that Harrington is great but he can move. Garcia's weak arm combined with poor-pass blocking, combined with a good game plan-could lead to big trouble for the Lions offense.

*I don't expect much from the Vikings Offense, if they can establish the run I think they'll win. That's easier said than done. My view of a successful running game is 120 yards and 4.2 ypc. Brad Johnson will be solid not special. Hopefully Nate Burleson can do something.
I picked the Lions last week, but due to Garcia being in at QB, and the fact the Vikings seem to be playing more coherant, I lean slightly towards them. We don't know what to expect from Detroit. But I am liking what I'm seeing from the Vikings D
Pick:
Vikings 16
Lions 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home