Saturday, October 29, 2005

Vikings/Panthers Pick

Well I expect the Vikings to play their best Road Game of the season this week. But still expect them to lose. I think the match-up of Julius Peppers versus Mike Rosenthal will cause havoc all-day for the Vikings. It wouldn't shock me if Marcus Johnson replaces Rosenthal tommorrow. If Peppers is held under 2 sacks consider it a victory.

Both teams have had trouble running the ball, and I expect both to have it continue tommorrow. Though having Brad Hoover back should help the Panthers.

The one area lacking in the Vikings 3-4 is a great pass-rusher. So they have some trouble playing the pass. I think Carolina is going to have a hard-time blocking the Williams boys.

I just see Jake Delhomme just playing with more poise, and dealing with less-pressure than Daunte Culpepper. I think Culpepper plays ok, but pass-blocking will do them in. Steve Smith will get just free enough to be the difference.

Carolina 20
Vikings 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home