Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday Notes

.Darrion Scott will be the starting Right End on September 11 at Metrodome. Erasmus James will have to really show something, when he signs to change this.

.The Vikings are moving Marcus Johnson back to G to compete with Adam Goldberg. It will not shock me if Johnson wins this spot.

.The Vikings were sloppy at thier Thursday Morning practice, as they made lineup adjustments.

.My guess for Troy Williamson this year 26 Catches for 435 yards, and I will guess about 4 scores.

.My guess for Erasmus James about 5 sacks.

.My guess for Micheal Bennett about 1175 yards.

. My guess for Nate Burleson about 85 catches for 1215 yards, with 9 touchdowns.

.I think Darren Sharper and Fred Smoot will tie for the team lead with 6 picks.

. I think Kevin Williams gets 12 sacks.

.I think Big Kenechi Udeze gets 9.5 sacks.

.Daunte Culpepper 4100 yards passing for 35 touchdowns, 500 yards rushing for 6 touchdowns.

. Pro-Bowlers- Culpepper, McKinnie, Kevin Williams, Antoine Winfield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home