Monday, September 11, 2006

2006 NFL picks and Vikings pick

Ok it's a bit late but here goes.

-I agree with a lot of the national experts who expect a slow start 1-3 for the Vikings in the first four games. Then a rebound to end about 8-8 on the season. I expect we will see a lot of close loses, but not a lot of blow-out wins. This will disappoint the Vikings faithful. But the Vikings have a lot that needs to gell New Coaches, new schemes, and new players this season. My concern is that they have brought in so many veterans I wonder if the Vikings might have gotten into a endless circle where as young players include veterans decline and the team stays mirrored in medicority. I see the Bears as the class of the division and a 12 win team. In fact before the season I liked a Bears vs Patriots Super Bowl. This one though would have the Patriots winning. Though the New England part of that scenario doesn't look good after yesterday.

My AFC division picks are : NE, Cin, Indy, Den
Wild-Cards: Pit, SD
My NFC division picks are: Chi, Dal, Sea, Car
Wild-Cards: Was, Phil
NFC MVP: Brian Urlacher- Chicago Bears
AFC MVP: Tom Brady-New England
NFC ROY- Reggie Bush-NO
AFC ROY- Laurence Maroney-NE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home