Sunday, October 16, 2005

Vikings/ Bears Post Game

I have seen exactly zero seconds of the Game. But when you give up less than 200 yards with 3.2 yards per rush by the Defense and 4.7 yards allowed per pass. The Vikings had 90 more yards than the Bears and still lost 28-3.

I am not sure when I will watch the game-tape. I don't need to watch it to know how horrible the Vikings are. The Vikings are one of the worst teams in Football, if not the worst. Mike Tice needs to be fired tommorrow. The Vikings are in complete meltdown. The Vikings are so bad, it wouldn't shock me if they went 1-15. But at least they traded Randy Moss to improve team behavior, and team cohesion, what a joke. The Patriots don't win because of team cohesion, they win because of outstanding coaching. I said that trade would be worse than the Herschel Walker trade, and I am in the right there.

The Vikings have become an embarrasment. What more can I say.

1 Comments:

Blogger chicken face said...

A big part of this meltdown has to center around Daunte Culpepper. The guy looks like he has lost his nerve out there. I say put in Brad Johnson before we sell Mike Tice.

www.vikingsreview.blogspot.com

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home