Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Viking pick

*As I made clear yesterday, I have serious doubts about the Vikings O-line going into this match-up. I also wonder about how well the Vikings are going to be able to contain Micheal Vick, as banged up on Defense as they are. Here is a list of players not playing tommorrow from the Opening Week: Kenechi Udeze, Darren Sharper, Nate Burleson, and Moe Williams. This isn't to mention Lance Johnstone is questionable, EJ Henderson is coming off a injury, and Wille Offord is done for the season. The Falcons would be tough to beat at Atlanta at full-strength. Their lack of depth will wear down, and people will be frustrated Sunday Night.

Falcons 31
Vikings 14

(I'd be surpised if the Vikings cover the spread at 6 points)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home