Saturday, September 24, 2005

My Vikings vs Saints pick

I have gone back and forth on this one all week long. I think the Vikings have to get it going sometime, and Daunte can't play this bad forever. I also almost wonder, if the Vikings are in such chaos beyond the point of return.

If the Vikings loss it could set off a tailspin, that might cost Mike Tice his job very soon. Not having Nate Burleson and with Darren Sharper, and EJ Henderson questionable that really makes one wonder. But the New Orleans Saints are on an exhausting emotional roller-coaster. I am picking the Vikings to win a close game tommorrow, led by their Defense with an improved Daunte Culpepper, though nothing like his 400 yard 5 td performance last year vs New Orleans. Final Score: Vikings 20 Saints 16

Offensive MVP: Travis Taylor
Defensive MVP: Kenechi Udeze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home