Sunday, September 18, 2005

New Name

One of half today's Vikings vs Bengals game, only affirms this sentiment.
The Vikings are so poorly prepared for games, that they look like about a 1 win team. After they added all these players on Defense, too play like this is embarrasing. The Offensive line is an embarrasment. You would think with the Head Coach as an O-line coach they might be able to block. I would fire Mike Tice, Tommorrow if I was Zygii Wilf. Who would I hire. I don't know if you hire Ted Cotrell, since the Defensive is so bad. 337 yards allowed in the First Half. What a joke. Steve Loney is confused. I would hire an Interim Coach, then conduct a full-search after this season.
Who would I look at.
1. Chuck Knox,SR.-His son is an assistant with the Vikings.
2. Bud Grant-I am not joking.
3. Paul Wiggin-Might be the best option of the names I mentioned, a Former scout and DL Coach
4. Rich Gannon-Wouldn't know what he's doing, but neither does Mike Tice. Would move from booth to the sidelines.
I don't know just have someone not named Mike Tice, Steve Loney, or Ted Cotrell coaching the team next week. Whatever you do hire someone for outside the Organization.
Halftime Grades

QB-F
RB-F
WR-C
OL-F
DL-F
LB-F
DB-F
ST-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home