Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Randy Moss Trade

I don't like this deal at all. The Vikings now become a medicore offense, with a below average defense, possibly looking at 6 wins, instead of a 10 win team.

Why?

1. Chances are who they got in the draft, will not help them too much next year.
2. Napoleon Harris is a player who didn't play all that good as last season went on.

Although?
1. They do have two high picks, and a ton of cap room, the question is who they go after.

As I posted earlier, with Randy Moss healthy the offense was near unstoppable this year, with him injured, they were medicore. I'm going to re-evaluate when I see how this all goes down, with draft picks, and free-agent signings.

My intial grade- For the Vikings is a D- I don't see them as more than a 8 win team with the current roster next year. I will even say the Detriot Lions are a better football team as of tonight than the Minnesota Vikings, and with Rex Grossman coming back the Bears are close.

My grade for the Raiders is an A, although they still have big-times holes to compete in the AFC West. More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home