Friday, December 16, 2005

Viking/Steeler Pick

*I have sort of waffeled on this game. I heard people from the National Media say all-week the Steelers were a better team.

A few things to consider

*The Vikings are most-succentible to a pass-rush with a collasping pocket, not an edge rush per say. So could this mean a big day for James Farrior perhaps. But it could also mean that Pittsburgh isn't going to be able to bring as much pressure, especially if the Vikings play a lot of 3-4 wr to expose Pittsburgh's shaky corners. Brad will need to get rid off the ball, quick.

*I think with Kevin Williams back, Pittsburgh is going to have a hard-time running up the gut. Pittsburgh's interior O-line is struggling compared to last year.

*I don't know if Big Ben is going to try to force it down the field, a broken thumb could cause throws to sail to Number 42 for the Vikings.

*I don't expect the Vikings to do much of anything on the ground.
I see a low scoring game, I am going to pick my favorite team, not since I am overly confident they're going to win, but because this blog is a Vikings blog. And I picked against the Vikings-the first three games of their winning streak.
Vikings 16
Steelers 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home